Meetings, Parties & Events
At IPCC Meetings, Parties & Events, everyone is an honored guest. As the gateway to the 19 Pueblos of New Mexico, we are experts at providing an authentic and unforgettable experience. Our distinct Pueblo architecture & art creates a culturally rich backdrop for your next meeting, conference, private dining experience, or celebration of life. We offer indoor & outdoor spaces, virtual and in-person meeting capabilities, audio-visual support, catering service, and complimentary parking to suit your needs. Please contact us today by completing the inquiry form below! We look forward to collaborating with you, and thank you for helping us preserve and perpetuate Pueblo Indian Culture, History and Art.
Ask about our unique add-on amenities like Native American Flute Player, Storyteller, Fire Pit, and more!
What our customers are saying:
Leave us a review on:
Stay up on the latest. Follow us on:
Convenient location just minutes from Old Town, Downtown Albuquerque, and Albuquerque International Sunport, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center is the perfect location for your gathering.
- Indoor and outdoor meeting and banquet spaces that can accommodate groups as small as 5 and as large as 500
- On-site catering and personalized menu planning from our acclaimed culinary team.
- Rentals available including linen, centerpieces, and AV equipment
- Memorable photo opportunities among our one-of-a-kind collection of murals, art, and pottery
- Complimentary parking for your guests
- Opportunities for experiencing Native American culture, including museum and mural tours, and cultural Native American dance and music performance
- Contact us about our virtual events too!
Want to book the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center for your next meeting or event? Call 505-724-3509
Contact us to book today! 505-724-3509